Monday, June 14, 2010

Time for a fresh start.

Well as i think no one will be reading this. Its really for me to keep my head in the game. If people are actually reading this, well then lol ok.

First things first, my poker challenge. more then doubled my $50, and reaching the first bonus at 750vpp's. no its funny i know. i have actually not played that much. Probably if you add all the time i played, it would be not even a full working day. But the time i have been putting in has been about 3/4 of it at the 8-game. so much softer, and it will help me build the roll up so that i can mass table to earn the VPP's to win my bet.

On the other news i have been doing ALOT of bbqing. Been getting pretty good at it, so all now i need is to finish off getting my smoker built. been cooking picnic shoulder(also known as boston butt) to the tune of 4 a week. so about 30 - 35 pounds a week. also done some chicken thighs. cant wait to try my very first briskett:)

No comments:

Post a Comment