Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Update Goals

Well it is 2011, and its time to start again. A little more about me. I play more live then i do online. i find i can do WAY better live. Part of it may be the play is alot weaker but i do like to drink and have a good time. And it pays off. Getting friendly with the other players and playing all crazy gets paid off very well. I do have a place in Henderson, NV. That makes it very nice to go and play live, as one of my good friends rents me his basement appartment.
So for the past few months i have been dabbling in nl cash games on line. most of the time it has been with my trusty friend captain Morgan;)No more.
So i had some problems that came up and it cost me a BLOODY FORTUNE!!!!!! so i aam starting fresh. I want to try something. Like I said before i will turn a little bit of money in to a custom bike. but for a little extra challange i want to see how far i can make it u the ladder.
I started playing a few thousand hands of NL2 and well after a 5k hands i am up and running hotter then hell at 40.32 bb/100. LOL if only that would stay. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So i am giving up all my free time and 20-24 table all day. i will go to the gym 2 times a day and play online 10-12hrs.
i am doing this because i know and everyone knows i will fail. but hell lets give it a try. who knows what will happen

cam

1 comment: