Saturday, December 18, 2010

Here we go!

So i have been doing nothing in poker lately. I have been just playing around on a few sites. This year has been one of the worst. Not so much poker wise, cause it has helped out tons. i have been in some legal issues with the Canadian Federal Government. NOT COOL at all. everything has finaly been settled as of Dec 14th. But in the process i had to clean out all my poker money from cake to pay for it.

Well enough of that troubles, i have been following Frosty012's blog since january and seen him reach a major goal. CONGRATS on becoming one of Team PokerStars Online Pro. And almost at the other goal of SNE. Keep it up dude.

So i am not someone that is totaly in love with money. it will come and it will go. I really enjoy the challange. So as in past i will make a challange for myself. this one will be long and hopefully difficult to achive. That makes it WAYYYYY more fun. I will be putting $100 dollars on PS and start mass muliti tabling. I will start from the bottom. .01-.02NL and move up from there. should be fun and intresting. I will have a goal by the end of the year to build a Custom Chopper from scratch again. using only what i get from the poker. I should start this challange on Wed, Dec 22nd. i will update this as often as i can as a way to track my progress.

Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment